|2018-11-09, 10:48 AM|
|  Razılaşma yolu ilə|
|Son müraciət tarixi : 2018-12-09|
Department : Drilling
Countries (State/Region) : Azerbaijan
Location : Office based, occasion trips to offshore platform in specific operations
The Drilling Engineer is responsible for the design, planning and programming of drilling and sidetracking well activities.
With a strong commitment to HSSE, you will take responsibility for planning and executing well designs and drilling programs for oil or gas wells. The role holder ensures that drilling programs, program amendments and dispensations to policy are prepared on schedule and are adequately risk assessed. The drilling engineer works closely with the well site leaders, operations personnel, geology, production, completion and service company personnel to ensure an efficient operation. The role holder also performs cost estimating and cost control for drilling activities. You will monitor all phases of the drilling operations, perform post-analyses for benchmarking and learning, identification and implementation of appropriate new technologies. Travel will be required to the field locations offshore, to monitor and participate in drilling operations, performing third party Quality Assurance and Quality Control. The drilling engineer will perform engineering studies and make recommendations to improve drilling operational performance.
Essential Education Personal commitment and proactive approach to HSSE. Educated to at least first degree level in an engineering or related discipline. Any Drilling Industry related schools will be an asset.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Minimum of 7 years Oil industry related experience. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Drilling Engineer role.
- Offshore experience will be an asset.
- Proven success in a Drilling Engineer role, demonstrated competence in well design, for drilling, conductor driving and sidetracking activities. Knowledge of conducting assurance and review of drilling planning work.
- Experience in detailed drilling engineering, well design & well execution.
- Creation of wells costs & time estimates.
- Well Control understanding & competency
- Integration of learning’s and best practice, and benchmarking data
- Specification & Coordination of in-house & external drilling technical support.& studies.
- Single point of contact for all drilling planning issues.
- Ability to network and integrate across disciplines to represent drilling issues.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Other essential skills and knowledge
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. Demonstrated experience working with multi-disciplinary teams. Proven track record as a strong team player.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Competence with any well engineering software packages.
- IWCF Well Control certified or equivalent.
- Knowledge of pore pressure and fracture gradient prediction.
- Experience of working with third party service providers.
- Participation in continuous improvement processes.
- Aptitude to innovate and be open to new ideas.
- Flexible approach to work.
Yes, Up to 25%. Travel will be required to the field locations offshore, to monitor and participate in drilling operations, performing third party Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan tələblərə uyğun namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Drilling Engineer” qeyd edərək CV formasını Hr.email@example.com elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.
Sayta daxil olmaq :