|2018-11-09, 10:24 AM|
|  Razılaşma yolu ilə|
|Son müraciət tarixi : 2018-12-09|
Drilling Operations and Well Integrity Team Leader
Department : Drilling, Completions and Interventions
Location : 75% Onshore and as per operational requirements up to 25% Umid and Babek offshore fields
Drilling Operations and Well Integrity Team Leader is responsible for the safe and efficient drilling, workover and completion operations on operated rigs. She/He Provides technical support and leads the Drilling Operations team, both onshore and offshore, verifies all drilling, workover and completion programs, risk assessments and associated documentation, performs regular offshore visits and contractor visits. Is an Incident Free role model and shows visible leadership, ensures adequate safety measures are in place for the rigs to operate in a responsible way, ensures drilling operations from the rigs are managed in an efficient way in accordance with the business principles and guidelines.
Ensuring Wells delivered in a safe, efficient and meets well integrity requirements
The primary responsibilities of the Drilling Operations and Well Integrity Team Leader are:
• Ensuring wells are designed and executed in compliance with international/ company standards and the relevant Azerbaijan Republic regulatory regulations
• Accountable for preparations and correctness of Rig Work Instructions based Drilling Program, Capturing Lessons Learned, Management of Change, 7 day Lookeahed, Daily Drilling/Completions Reports, NPT analysis, Investigation Reports and conducting Daily Morning Calls
• Lead and support a team of Drilling Supervisors / rig / service providers/ subcontractors teams responsible and discuss/advise the Wells Manager on operational and HSE issues related to the drilling operations
• Review the well program prepared by Drilling Engineering and approve the feasibility of operation
• Review all well prognosis and drilling, workover and completion programs.
• Monitor ongoing drilling operations, following the well plan/interference tolerances and ensure the operations are executed in accordance with the local procedures and guidelines and corporate standards.
• Optimize and improve the execution of drilling operations
• Conduct regular safety meetings with the Drilling Supervisors and the Contractor’s Rig Managers, sharing lessons learnt from incident reviews and leading indicators. Conduct a quarterly safety meeting with Drilling Contractors and Service Contractors.
• Lead Incident Free drive for the operations under his control.
• Rig tendering; support the Wells Manager with the evaluation and inspection of suitable rigs.
• Conduct regular visits to the well site to ensure that contractors are executing the work in a safe and efficient manner following the Company, local, and international operating standards and practices
• Ensure that all activities are conducted efficiently and expediently in accordance with issued programmes and instructions and as detailed in the department’s Drilling and Operations Standards Guideline Manual.
• Develop Company procedures, operational and safety manuals and maintain them updated.
• Review the technical specifications of drilling rigs and service providers and assist Wells manager on choosing them.
• Approve the procurement, transportation, transfer and delivery of rigs’ material, equipment’s and tools.
• Help enhance the career development of the personnel in the department by providing guidance, tuition and support.
• Deputy for the Wells Manager in case will required
• Hold regular meeting with service providers for planning purposes or follow up on major failures.
• Liaison with Wells Manager on operational issues.
• Liaise with Head of Drilling Engineering regarding career development for engineers in Drilling Operations.
• Hire competent Drilling Supervisors and operations Drilling engineers.
• Follow all safety and environmental requirements in the performance of duties
• Accountable for preparation and delivery according to Well Integrity policy and procedures
Essential Education Personal commitment and proactive approach to HSSE. Educated to at least first-degree level in an engineering or related discipline. Any Drilling Industry related schools would be an asset.
Essential experience and job requirements
• Minimum of 10 – 15 years Oil industry related experience. Minimum of 5 years’ experience offshore HP/HT wells operations experience.
• Proven staff management skills with at least 3 years in a leadership position
• Offshore drilling experience
• Wells Plug and abandonment experience will be an asset
• Comfortable working strategically as well as tactically
• Proven project management skills
• Proven commercial awareness
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Demonstrated ability to identify and implement opportunities for improvement
• A self-starter, innovative and able to identify priorities, willing to take up new tasks
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize work
• Strong networking, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Desirable criteria & qualifications
• IADC or Well Cap Well Control Certification
• Experience working with/for Major Operator Oil Companies
• Advanced knowledge and abilities in Excel and other MS Office applications
• Experience in Planning and Project Management
Travel required Yes - up to 25%. Travel will be required to the field locations offshore, to monitor and participate in drilling operations, performing third party Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan tələblərə uyğun namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Drilling Operations and Well Integrity Team Leader” qeyd edərək CV formasını Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.
Sayta daxil olmaq :