|2018-11-09, 10:33 AM|
|  600 - 900 AZN|
|Son müraciət tarixi : 2018-12-09|
The Procurement Specialist ensures that the items and services to build and maintain our advanced luxury interior products (furniture, kitchen, carpet, doors etc.) are purchased from specified suppliers and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions. An important aspect of this role is seeking maximum value for the company through time and cost agreements while working with luxury products.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Interfaces with Product Line Planning Manager to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
• Reviews planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items and manage approval process.
• Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
• Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
• Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
• Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports nonconformance.
• Leads finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
• Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
• Provide assistance to sales departments, when required, in the preparation of specification, etc.
• Responsible for strategic sourcing initiatives and key suppliers
• Coordinates with Corporate Procurement for volume pooling and joint purchases
• Coordinates deliveries with the company’s needs.
• Deals with all day-to-day transactions according to defined guidelines
• Reporting to Head of contracts and procurement
• Knowledge of payment and purchasing processes and procedures
• Ability to work independently under pressure
• Strong analytical skills and decision making
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
• Results and team orientation
• Highly motivated and Initiative
• Strong reporting and presentation skills
• PC literacy on advanced user level
Education / Experience:
• University Degree
• At least 3-5 years of relevant working experiences (furniture, kitchen and carpet) desired
• Fluent in Azeri, Russian and English (both written and verbal)
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan tələblərə uyğun namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Procurement Specialist” qeyd edərək CV formasını firstname.lastname@example.org elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.
Sayta daxil olmaq :