|2018-12-07, 11:53 AM|
|  600 - 900 AZN|
|Son müraciət tarixi : 2019-01-06|
Procurement and Contract Specialist
Industrial Business LTD is materials and equipment supplying company within the Oil & Gas, Petro Chemical Sectors in Azerbaijan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Locate, analyze, and develop vendors and suppliers, both domestically and internationally to satisfy supply requirements.
- Obtain best prices amongst various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions
- Negotiate with suppliers on price, mode of shipping, and delivery time in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Owns the Client Contract PROCESS from the moment the tender evaluation commences up to the end date of the Client Contract.
- Ensure ALL Contract-related terms and conditions (whether legal or commercial) are properly addressed and assists Sales & Marketing to negotiate legal terms and conditions and commercialize the opportunity.
- Reviews and assesses the liabilities present in Supplier Contracts in order to provide expert advice to the Supply Chain management team.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Degree in fields of supply chain, engineering, or manufacturing is an advantage
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills
Salary is upon mutual agreement
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan vakansiyanın tələblərinə uyğun olan namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Procurement and Contract Specialist” qeyd edərək CV formasını firstname.lastname@example.org elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.
Sayta daxil olmaq :