|2018-12-27, 10:52 AM|
|  Razılaşma yolu ilə|
|Son müraciət tarixi : 2019-01-26|
Technical Specialist/Program Officer
TITLE: Technical Specialist/Program Officer LOCATION: Baku, Azerbaijan
PRACTICE AREA: Women Empowerment REPORTS TO: Chief of Party
GRADE: DATE: December 26, 2018
Counterpart International helps people build better lives and more durable futures, community by community. We equip individuals, organizations and communities-our counterparts- to become solution creators in their own families, communities, regions and countries. We work with them in some of the world’s most challenging places to tackle social, economic, environmental, health and governance issues that threaten their lives and undermine their futures.
For more information on Counterpart, please visit our website at www.Counterpart.org
Counterpart International is currently seeking a Program Officer to join its Women’s Participation Program. This is a full/part time position based in Baku, Azerbaijan. This position will report to Chief of Party.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Through close collaboration with the Chief of Party and Counterpart HQ staff, the Program Officer will:
• Develop strong organizational relationships and partnerships with governmental agencies, higher education institutions and media agencies.
• Implement training and technical assistance for partner governmental agencies to increase their organizational capacity and job effectiveness of their employees, as well as their capacity to increase women’s career advancement.
• Assist in elaboration of extensive training curriculum on Business and Leadership and Digital Marketing, Electronic Governance.
• Hold monitoring and evaluation activities.
• Track implementation progress against the approved Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Plan (PMEP).
• Report program activities into Counterpart’s Global Knowledge Management Portal.
• Supporting project-related travel with administrative and logistical support.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of five years of experience working on gender issues within community and development programs, preferably with USAID or other U.S. Government programs. with CSOs, women’s groups, and government institutions within Azerbaijan. Knowledge of gender issues in Azerbaijan including social, political, and cultural gender norms and challenges.
• Technical expertise in the area of women’s economic empowerment.
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, with excellent public speaking and writing skills in English.
• Advanced computer skills, especially MS Office.
• Knowledge and experience working with USAID programs.
• Able to organize trainings in the selected regions.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to travel frequently within the country (Azerbaijan)
Preferred: • University degree in Gender Studies, Economics, Public Policy, International Development or related field
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan vakansiyanın tələblərinə uyğun olan namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Technical Specialist/Program Officer” qeyd edərək CV formasını email@example.com elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.
Sayta daxil olmaq :