|2019-01-03, 9:32 AM|
|  Razılaşma yolu ilə|
|Son müraciət tarixi : 2019-02-02|
Front Office Supervisor
POSITION: Front Office Supervisor
• Ensure outstanding customer care at all times.
• Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
• Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
• Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
• Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
• Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
• Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
• Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
• Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
• Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
• Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
• Assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls
• Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
• Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
• Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
• Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
• Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
• Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to Hotel Manager
• Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
• Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
• Minimum of Bachelor degree
• At least 3 years of experience
• Skills of teambuilding, people management, organization, coaching and negotiations
• Strong process and planning mindset
• Organized and focused on delivery to deadlines
• Structured and process driven approach to work
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Opera, elektre & etc
• Proficient in Azeri and English, Russian is preferred
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan vakansiyanın tələblərinə uyğun olan namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Front Office Supervisor” qeyd edərək CV formasını email@example.com elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.
Sayta daxil olmaq :