|2018-11-09, 10:50 AM|
|  Razılaşma yolu ilə|
|Son müraciət tarixi : 2018-12-09|
Graphic Designer (part-time)
Under the general direction of Director, Sales and Marketing, the Graphic Designer/Photographer is knowledgeable in all facets of the Art direction including web design, print design, photography and videography and will work closely with Communications Coordinator.
• A solid portfolio of design and photography projects demonstrating a sense of layout, color, and precision.
• Originality with strong visual sense & creative flair.
• Maintain photo and video shoot schedule;
• Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
• An awareness of recent design trends while having solid knowledge of typography.
• Openness to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
• Work with members of the Communications and Marketing staff to arrange photo shoots for advertising, brochures, newsletters, and other communications needs;
• Edit and produce videos for web content, presentations, advertising, education, media relations and other purposes;
• Collaborate with content managers to produce marketing materials;
• Strong sense of shot composition and lighting
• Ability to shoot rooms, food and drinks, staff and others
• Proficiency with photo/video retouching programs
• Some experience with After Effects for customizing templates motion graphics & animations
• Ability to work independently to achieve goals established in a team environment. Leadership experience or drive
• Flexible schedule to take photos and video at events on and off the house in evenings and weekends
• Makes recommendations for the purchase of photo/video equipment and supplies and supervises use of equipment.
• Ensures that photography/video release forms are secured and maintained
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Execute communication strategies and execute public relations programs within the hotellocalregionalnationalinternational markets as appropriate
• Act as spokesperson for the hotel in the absence of the Public Relations and Marketing Manager
• Work with Sales & Marketing team and Corporate Public Relations to develop and execute brand initiatives
• Draft and disseminate press kits, releases, editors’ advisories, calendar listings
• Develop and build positive relationships with media and industry partners in key markets
• Execute joint, regional and national promotional opportunities with other hotels
• Develop and maintain all media lists and contact information
• Maintain an up-to-date photo and video library, including a photographic record of all media and special events
• Conduct familiarization trips or tours with local and international media
• Assist with hosting media events in the Hotel
• Participate in sales & marketing in-house events
• Follow departmental policies and procedures
• Follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent skills in Graphic Designing, photo and video retouching tools
• Strong portfolio and equipment to work
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
• University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
• Clear understanding of time management
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan tələblərə uyğun namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Graphic Designer (part-time)” qeyd edərək CV formasını firstname.lastname@example.org elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.
Sayta daxil olmaq :