|2018-12-07, 4:08 PM|
|  Razılaşma yolu ilə|
|Son müraciət tarixi : 2019-01-06|
Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Technician
Title: Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Technician
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Position Type: 12 hours Shift Schedule
• Demonstrate commitment to the Company’s HSE Policy by adhering to the requirements of this Policy, ensuring compliance with the highest environmental and safety standards;
• Fulfil day-to-day maintenance tasks and provide technical support for a variety of Integrated Control and Safety System (ICSS) platforms. The plant ICSS platforms include: Yokogawa Centum-VP/ProSafe-RS, Simatic S7 300/400, AB ControlLogix 1756, GE Bentley Nevada 3500 systems;
• Provision of support during pre-commissioning activities such as punching (data input, non-conformance reports, system change request), commissioning duties in testing of loops and functions, participation in FAT and SAT, attend in system start-up;
• Development and management of the system's standards, maintenance procedures, and other documents required for the architecture and functionality of control systems;
• Development of a system of equipment/facilities that can be operated without isolation from power network, and carry out the inventory of such;
• Ensuring that the ICSS network hardware and software is maintained in satisfactory condition;
• Periodical creation of backups for all software and backup computers of the Control System, and reinstatement of the rights of access to the system;
• Monitoring of the operating readiness/stability of the DCS, ESD, MMS, PLC systems by strictly adhering to the requirements of monitoring, maintenance in good working conditions plant replacement procedures;
• Focusing on the detection and elimination of malfunctions, reinstatement of software, enhancement and upgrade of hardware including existing instrumentation means;
• Implementation/upgrade the functional logic diagrams of the control system;
• Ensuring information on maintenance and inspection activities carried out is accurately entered in the SAP system on a regular basis;
• Serving as a single point accountability (SPA) person during the crisis management of the DCS;
• Ensuring appropriate hazard and risk reviews conducted for assigned DCS related projects and all issues identified are actioned;
• Working within a team environment that includes Process Engineering, Operations, Maintenance and Projects.
• Basic knowledge of Functional Safety (IEC 61508, IEC 61511) and Control System Standards (IEC 61131-3);
• Test and diagnose the cause of malfunction, or failure, of control system and perform the necessary preventable maintenance or corrective maintenance;
• Must be able to read and understand P&ID's, CS and Network Architecture, Logic and Wiring Diagrams;
• Troubleshoot control systems at the network, controller, power supply and I/O level, in order to resolve problems in an efficient manner and keep system running;
• Ability to work on shift-based work schedule;
• Advance experience on Asset Management System (AMS);
• Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats.
• Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
• Ability to effectively manage time and coordinate work functions with coworkers.
Education and experience
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with industrial process control systems in the Petrochemical, Oil & Gas or Refining industry;
• Diploma in technical field (University or Vocational school);
• Languages: Azerbaijani and professional working proficiency in English is must;
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan vakansiyanın tələblərinə uyğun olan namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Technician” qeyd edərək CV formasını email@example.com elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.
Sayta daxil olmaq :