|2018-12-07, 4:09 PM|
|  Razılaşma yolu ilə|
|Son müraciət tarixi : 2019-01-06|
Process Analyzer Technician
Title: Process Analyzer Technician
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Position Type: 12 hours Shift Schedule
• Conduct routine monitoring and maintenance to provide the highest possible availability of all analyzer systems;
• Report problems and possible solutions to supervisor;
• Receive instructions, work orders and safety permits for the troubleshooting, repair, calibration, replacement or overhaul requirements of equipment;
• Complete modifications, changes and data collection of analyzers and sample systems;
• Perform routine monitoring of sample handling systems and gas cylinder replacements;
• Maintain calibration gases for analyzers;
• Ensure that all the work is carried out according to safe working procedures, safety permits, and regulations;
• Check each process analyzer and sample system on a regular basis for proper functioning and integrity as indicated by the Analyzer Maintenance Management System;
• Check gas and liquid standards and bottles for proper pressure and ensure fresh standards are available before expiration date;
• Repair any part of the process analyzer loop including components of the sample system (tubing, valves, fittings, regulators) when warranted by physical examination. This is also to be done if process analyzer fails to comply with calibration guidelines;
• Maintain records of all maintenance actions taken (Preventive Maintenance and non-routine maintenance and repair activities);
• Maintain statistical analysis records to ensure proper compliance with guidelines;
• Perform other maintenance-related tasks and when assigned by superior.
• General knowledge of physics, chemistry, electronics, and good mechanical skills;
• Ability to diagnose the cause of malfunction, or failure, of process analyzers and perform the necessary preventable maintenance or corrective maintenance;
• Must be able to read P&ID's, Spec sheets and understand Loop Sheets;
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair analyzer problems;
• Ability to work on shift based work schedule;
• Advance experience on test equipment use;
• Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves lifting of materials and product up to 25 kg. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats.
• Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
• Ability to effectively manage time and coordinate work functions with coworkers;
• Ability to work as part of a team.
Education and experience
• A minimum of 5 years experience working with industrial process analyzers in the petrochemical or refining industry;
• Diploma in technical field (University or Vocational school);
• Languages: Azerbaijani and Intermediate level of English is must;
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan vakansiyanın tələblərinə uyğun olan namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Process Analyzer Technician” qeyd edərək CV formasını email@example.com elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.
Sayta daxil olmaq :