|2018-12-06, 12:33 PM|
|  Razılaşma yolu ilə|
|Son müraciət tarixi : 2019-01-05|
Hydroserv Group is a well-known and established market leader in ‘Fluid Engineering’ design, applications and solutions for the Oil and Gas industry founded by Mr.Kevin.J.Roberts in 1998. Our ongoing efforts driven by the continued and growing support of our valued customers and suppliers has guaranteed our involvement in maintenance and turn-key projects alike as both a reliable and successful service company in Baku, Azerbaijan and various locations throughout Kazakhstan.
Hydroserv Group has a well structured, skilled sales and service setup with the latest equipment and technologies, with over 80 employees. Specialized Engineers and Technicians have in-depth knowledge of the products and services available to our customers.
-Technical expertise – Highly skilled Work force
-Extensive product, system and market experience
-Customer commitment and focus with specific programs
-Localization - Established regional network
-Integrated approach - Solution provider, not just a reseller
With ISO 9001:2015 certification from DNV we specialize in design, manufacturing, flushing and refurbishment of hydraulic power systems and associated motion control, handling systems and components in conformance with international quality and safety standards.
Mission Statement: “We focus on improving delivery and cost effective solutions for new and existing fluid systems remains key to our ongoing, long-term goals and objectives. Our further investment in a state-of-the-art service facility and a fully qualified and specialized local service team signifies our commitment and dedication to ensuring a quality end result that is guaranteed and delivered on time” www.hydroservgroup.com.
Company: Hydroserv Caspian LTd.
Work graphic: 8.00-17.00
Workplace: 15th km Salyan Highway
Recruiter: Gulshan Aslanova
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for developing and support sales strategies and objectives to expand market share, monitor progress toward goals making necessary adjustments to reach objectives, initiate and develop contact with key and target direct and end user customers to establish strong relationships. As well as he/she provide technical leadership and applications expertise to distributor sales personnel, to assist them in selling technology and system level solutions over component pricing, develop and recommend pricing strategies per account where required, based on both strategic and competitive considerations. Resolving issues and conflicts with direct customers, distributor customers, and distributor representatives, document sales opportunities and coordinate required sales activities between regional sales, divisional/ market sales and management are also among responsibilities of the Sales Engineer.
- Develop and support sales strategies and objectives to expand market share
- Focus on Large Projects to include integration of power units, control systems and actuators while working in concert with the Market Group and Engineering team
- Monitor progress toward goals making necessary adjustments to reach objectives.
- Initiate and develop contact with key and target direct end user customers to establish strong relationships.
- Provide technical leadership and applications expertise to distributor sales personnel, to assist them in selling technology and system level solutions over component pricing.
- Develop and recommend pricing strategies per account where required, based on both strategic and competitive considerations.
- Resolve issues and conflicts with direct customers, distributor customers where appropriate and distributor representatives where required, with management support.
- Consistently document sales opportunities, and coordinate required sales activities between regional sales, divisional / market sales, and management.
- 50% domestic travel required; mainly domestic ( occasionally foreign travel may be required.)
- Must possess a BS Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or 5+ years equivalent experience including IFPS and/or NFPA certifications in lieu of BS.
- Knowledge in Hydraulics sphere is advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of industrial/mobile equipment hydraulic sales experience with at least 2 to 3 years of sales experience in either regional OEM sales, or in a Key Market Segment.
- Ability to develop customer base and generate sales to accommodate regions goals; strong negotiating, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Capable of conducting technical and sales presentations to key end users and/or
- An awareness of End User specifications and expectations for component transactions, inventory stocking, and project management transactions.
- Necessary time management skills to handle a consistently high level of sales activity – including a full schedule of outside sales calls coupled with follow up requirements.
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan vakansiyanın tələblərinə uyğun olan namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Sales Engineer” qeyd edərək CV formasını Gulshan.Aslanova@hydroserv.az elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.
Sayta daxil olmaq :