This is 12 month, renewable Service contract position
NATURE OF WORK:
• Performs administrative and professional work related to the development of community sustainability programs regarding waste sorting with a specific emphasis on plastic recycling;
• Develops and manages projects, policy, and programs to improve the effectiveness of waste sorting and plastic waste recycling;
• Serve as a subject matter expert on these topics to host institution, sponsor institution and partner institutions;
• Works with volunteers for project implementation in a sustainable manner;
• Develops and implements specific policies for awareness raising with regard to waste sorting and plastic recycling through various media outlets;
• Work is performed under the supervision of the Director of the Caspian Center for Energy and Environment and performance is reviewed on a periodic basis through both formal and informal meetings and reports.
• A Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Urban Planning, Sustainability, or Business Administration or equivalent;
• Four years’ experience in the area of sustainability, local food, ecology, or environmental science; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan vakansiyanın tələblərinə uyğun olan namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Recycling Project Manager” qeyd edərək CV formasını email@example.com elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.