|2018-12-05, 6:21 PM|
|  800 - 1200 AZN|
|Son müraciət tarixi : 2019-01-04|
Tourism Development Manager
Azerbaijan Tourism Board (Milli Turizm Təbliğat Bürosu) is a newly established entity under the State Tourism Agency and is national tourism organization. Our core tasks include the promoting Azerbaijan as a holiday destination, innovative marketing in the most internationally promising markets and the transfer of our knowledge of guests and markets to the domestic tourism industry. In this way we make an important contribution to the competitiveness of the holiday destination Azerbaijan.
We are looking for a Tourism Development Manager based in Azerbaijan Tourism Board’s head-office in Baku.
The Manager is representing the interests of Azerbaijan Tourism Board in accordance with Azerbaijan’s tourism development strategy.
• To work with tourism industry: hotels, tour agencies and operators, transport companies etc.;
• To develop new touristic attractions and their promotion;
• To coordinate the issues related to tourism infrastructure with other state institutions and stakeholders;
• To suggest tourism products and tourism calendar;
• To develop projects and proposals on tourism development;
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with academic coursework in a hospitality, tourism, international marketing, business administration or other closely related fields of study strongly preferred, plus 3 years of experience with a convention/visitors/tourism bureau, hotel, or hospitality industry-related business;
• Or MA degree in Tourism and Hospitality and 1-year experience in tourism industry;
• Excellent public presentation and communication skills in Azeri and English languages (both orally and in writing); an additional language skill is an asset;
• Computer skills.
Yuxarıda qeyd olunan vakansiyanın tələblərinə uyğun olan namizədlərdən mövzu yerində “Tourism Development Manager” qeyd edərək CV formasını firstname.lastname@example.org elektron ünvanına göndərmələri xahiş olunur.
Sayta daxil olmaq :